Wednesday, May 15, 2013


I just have to show you this picture I took in New York. At least the summer starts over there.

New York

I have been in New York for a few days. The food is amazing, but the beefs are a little big if you ask me. I only ate half of what I got.

Friday, April 26, 2013

First meeting

Yesterday we had the first meeting of our organization, that covers Oslo and a huge area around. Very exiting!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sundvolden Hotel

This weekend I was at Sundvolden Hotel with the Brain Tumor Association. We learned a lot and met a lot of people with the same problem as me.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

333 Miles

Today I had my last day of skiing this semester. 333 miles (563 kilometer). I am going to beat it next year...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013


This weekend my wife and I was in Copenhagen. It was a present from my friends. Pretty amazing.

"The Brain Tumor Club"

Last week I was elected the Chairman of the Board in the Oslo and Akershus brain tumor organization. This will bee very exiting.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Saturday, March 9, 2013


Yesterday I was back on my bike. It felt good.

In the winter I need:
- Weels with spikes
- Lights in the front and back
- A tool to remove salt
- Oil that does not freeze
- Bicycle cap under the helmet
- Biking shoes with winter cover
- Real thick gloves
- Windproof jacket
- Awesome sunglasses

This ended up costing more than the bike...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Closer and closer to 500

Yesterday I reached 400 km on my skis. I only have 100 left before I reach 500. This is silver from last year, now I am going for GOLD!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 0

Went to the hospital this morning and finally got some good news: we do not need more chemotherapy. 8 months are finally over. I celebrated with a cinnamon bun at Kobberhaugen (12miles/20km on skiing).

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 237, A year has gone

In February last year I had my operation number 3. Now there are 2 and a half year since since it all started. A lot has happened. There will be another operation one day, but I hope I can wait a little longer this time.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 230, MR

Yesterday I had an MR. To check if I need more chemotherapy or if we can give up after round 8. They will tell me in about a week.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 220, Day 3 Round 8

- "Look at the weather! Let's go skiing!" the jacket said to me.
- "I'm sorry" I answered, "the chemotherapy is holding me back right now"

The numbers right now: 155miles (250km). Half-way from 310miles (500km).